The housekeeper is responsible for all interior cleaning and sanitation services for the Casino. The housekeeper will use commercial cleaning products and equipment to ensure that the Casino maintains cleans and ready for our patron's use during our operating hours.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions*):
- Maintains a professional and positive demeanor.
- Welcomes and greets our patrons.
- Keeps all work areas clean.
- Adheres to procedures relating to maintaining a clean and safe environment.
- Wears a uniform and maintains a patron friendly and appropriate demeanor.
- May vacuum, mop and clean floors.
- Will dust and clean all accessible surfaces.
- Responsible for garbage disposal.
- Ensures all washroom facilities are cleaned and sanitized.
- Maintain sanitation, health and safety standards in work areas.
- May be required to stand, sit or bend for extended periods of time.
- Must be available to work a rotatting shift to support the Casino hours of operations (holidays and weekend included)
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to lift 25lbs.
Experience and Qualifications required:
- Must be 19 years old or over.
- High school diploma or equivalency.
- Previous housekeep experience in a commercial environment is required.
- Strong time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
- Knowledge of Casino operations and policies.
- Occupational and/or WorkSafe training.